2/25/2012

Cheetah and Lace Nails

Hey everyone! How are you doing today? I was super excited about my polka dot and flower mani yesterday that I did with only a pin...I felt look doing another look with only a sewing and bobby pin. And I really love how this came out. It kinda makes me wish I entered this into the contest but oh well. On another note, I just finished reading Modelland and I gotta say that it really blew me away. I loved it and adored every page of it. I cant wait until the second book comes out...ugh! I really recommend this book, its a great read. Back to nails...

Cheetah and Lace Nails




It reminds me of lingerie! I love it! I used L.A. Girl Nail Lacquer in Grain for the base (it needed like 4 coats) and then I used Seventeen SuperShine 529 to make the slanted base for the cheetah print. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black out (as always) to do the cheetah print and the lace detail. No topcoat. Gold, cheetah, and lace! Im in heaven. For those of you who dont know...I am a gold LOVER! It's my favorite thing in the whole world...along with puppy dogs of course. Well, have a great days you guys!
xo Nail Diva

2 comments:

  1. This mani is perfect on you :)
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com i wait you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! Your so sweet =]

    ReplyDelete